The popular HydraFacial™ is a non-invasive, multi-step process that combines exfoliation, cleansing, extraction, and hydration, resulting in clear skin with no downtime. We use a combination of diamond powder and serum to produce a radiant glow.
HydraFacial™ will not leave your skin red or inflamed, allowing you to wear make-up afterward and carry on with your day. Holistic Aesthetics is determined to provide you with an exceptional experience that will leave you glowing for days!
American Aesthetic Medical Center is 6th the Center of Excellence for HydraFacial in the world and the only one in the middle-east!
Very High Success Rate
HydraFacial is a four easy step process. Following are the four steps involved in HydraFacial:
- Step 1 Vortex Cleansing: Thorough cleansing of pores, lifts away impurities and softens skin.
- Step 2 HydroPeel Exfoliation: Our gentle Gly-Sal peel solution resurfaces the skin without causing irritation.
- Step 3 Vortex Extraction: extracts and removes blackheads, whiteheads and acne causing sebum, making extractions pain free.
- Step 4 Vortex Fusion: Nourishing HF serums contain vital ingredients to fade sun damage and reduce blackheads, whiteheads, enlarged pores, uneven skin tone and acne. Sun damage and early signs of aging are greatly reduced by medical-grade products. SkinMedica and Teoxane are applied afterward to deeply nourish and protect skin, preventing future breakouts.
- Do not tan or use a self-tanner
- Do not use aggressive scrubs or masks
- Do not get Botox or Injectable Fillers
- Discontinue prescription strength Retin A
Post Treatment Care
There is a need to take some care after the treatment. It is recommended to;
- Do not wash your face, shower or work out to produce sweat for at least 6 hours post peel. Water will reactivate the peel and drive it further into the skin.
- No chemical peels, microdermabrasion or dermaplaning for 2 Weeks.
- May experience rednessfor2-4 hours post-treatment, but it will subside.
- May have flaked on the 2nd to 3rd day after treatment and may last for 1-2 days. This is just additional dead skin cells that were released by the chemical peel. Do not pick at the peeling, except to remove the loose flakes.
- If unusual irritation persists more than 2 days, call our office for treatment.
- Use sunscreen following treatment is mandatory! Please use sunscreen for at least 5-7 days following your treatment as your skin is now more exposed and more susceptible to damage immediately following the treatment. Please refrain from prolonged direct sun exposure or tanning beds for 2 weeks.
- It’s best to not put makeup on immediately following the treatment, but it is fine to wear the next day. Using mineral make-up is preferred.
- To achieve maximum results, ongoing treatments and a daily home skin program is recommended.
Following is a brief list of benefits your skin can get from HydraFacial treatment at American Aesthetic Medical Center.
- It offers a radiant and smooth skin tone.
- It carefully improves the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- It reduces hyperpigmentation and brown spots.
- It improves the appearance of oily and acne-prone skin.
- It also tightens large pores.</li.
Before & After
WONDERFUL EXPERIENCEI always look forward to the HydraFacial! I love how my skin feels clean after the procedure! Please keep in mind that I had a major nose reconstruction and that for me to allow anyone to touch my nose, is a big deal! The gentle cleaning of my nose pores and the favorite is the led lamp over my face.
I WAS HIGHLY SATISFIED!!!I had a wonderful experience with my HydraFacial from AAMC. The team is so kind and explained what to expect. It was relaxing and rejuvenating. I loved how amazing my skin felt after the HydraFacial.
FACE FEELS SMOOTHER AND TIGHTERAAMC gave me the best HydraFacial I have experienced. The skincare specialist is very thorough and doesn’t rush or skip over areas as I’ve had elsewhere. I saw a gorgeous improvement in my skin! I will be coming here from now on! My skin glowed, my pores disappeared and I could see my skin firmed up.