What is Kybella Treatment?
Kybella® treatment is a non-surgical, injectable treatment for reducing the fat that creates what is known as a “double chin”. The active ingredient is a synthetic version of a naturally-occurring molecule called deoxycholic acid — a molecule that breaks down fat — most specifically the type of fat contained within sub mental fullness — the fat that produces a double chin.
Facts you may know
If you are thinking of undergoing a chin reduction treatment, it is a good idea to understand the benefits of Kybella injectable filler over other treatments.
- It is a minimally invasive procedure.
- It is a painless non-surgical procedure, although it may require multiple treatment sessions to achieve the desired outcomes whereas surgical liposuction is done in a single session.
- The treatment is carried out without any anesthesia.
- It does not involve risk of scars as other traditional surgical procedures.
- No downtime required.
- It does not require a long and difficult recovery period.
- No risk of infections is associated as they are with liposuction.
Before & After
My Kybella ExperienceI’m used to getting aesthetic treatments, but I’m not willing to go under the knife. So KYBELLA® was the right choice for me.
Experience with Kybella Injection for Submental FatNearly a month ago I decided to have a Kybella treatment for my chin fat. I had never been happy with the appearance of my neck area under my chin. In photos, it often looked look like I had a double chin and it bothered me.
Neck - Kybella by Dr. Hamid KarimiI went to Dr. Hamid because I had a double chin and he suggested Kybella. He was super sweet and the staff was incredible. I never would imagine myself getting any work done, but father time caught up with me. Dr. Hamid and his staff made sure I was very comfortable and assured me that the procedure I chose was the right one for me. I am extremely happy and will be going back to Dr. Hamid for more treatments in the near future.