MINIMALLY INVASIVE – PLASTIC SURGERY
BOTOX is an FDA-approved injectable that works to temporarily prevent the movement of facial muscles, resulting in smoother skin, eliminating wrinkles and a more youthful appearance.
The development of lines and wrinkles can negatively affect the overall appearance of the face. Over time, these conditions often worsen and form deep creases and folds. BOTOX is an injectable solution made of botulinum toxin type A, and it effectively improves signs of aging to restore a more youthful and attractive facial appearance.
Botox can treat the following:
- Forehead Lines
- Botox brow lift
- Frown Lines
- Crow’s feet
- Wrinkles under the eye
- Drooping corners of the mouth
- Chin dimples
- Platysma neck bands
Facial Contouring / Dermal Fillers
Dermal fillers can smooth facial wrinkles and fine lines while also adding natural-looking volume to restore youthful contour to the face and the other parts of the body.
Dermal Fillers can be classified into 3 categories:
a. Temporary Dermal Fillers
b. Semi-permanent Dermal Fillers
c. Permanent Dermal Fillers
a. Temporary Dermal Fillers: The most common types of Temporary FDA approved dermal fillers available at AAMC clinic are Restylane, Juvederm and Teosyal.
These fillers are made of hyaluronic acid (HA) which is naturally found in our body that gives skin a moisture, volume and elasticity. As HA gets depleted with age, skin loses volume and wrinkles are more likely to appear. HA based dermal fillers helps creating smoother fuller appearance in the face including nasolabial folds, cheeks and lips and hands. Results usually last from one month up to 8 months depending on the area where it is injected, and the type of HA Filler used.
b. Semi-Permanent Dermal Fillers: The most common types of semi-permanent FDA approved dermal fillers available at AAMC clinic, are Radiesse, Sculptra, Ellanse Stem cell fat filling. These fillers stimulate the body’s own natural production of collagen, elastin and new tissue formation. Once the volumizing effects of the fillers deplete, the area treated would still maintain permanent improvement. Semi-permanent fillers help to treat the underlying causes of facial aging and restoring natural, youthful contours of the area treated. Results last longer than temporary dermal fillers, and the effect may last up to 2 years depending on the area where it is injected, and the type of filler used.
c. Permanent Dermal Fillers: At American Aesthetic Medical Center we only use safe and FDA approved Dermal Fillers. Till date permanent fillers such as silicone are not FDA approved for cosmetic use. Many complications have been contributed to permanent fillers due to the dispersion nature of this filler. Permanent fillers are considered irreversible and surgical removal attempts are very complex and sometimes impossible.
Stem Cell Fat Filling:
Stem Cell Fat Filling, is a procedure which entails the extraction of unwanted fat from one area of the body and reutilization of this fat for areas that need volumizing and contouring.
It has become the most preferred method of volume enhancement since it is a natural, versatile, long-lasting, and safe and there is absolutely no chance of an adverse allergic reaction as stem cells are taken from your body’s own fat.
Most commonly augmented areas include face, breasts and Brazilian buttock augmentation and other parts of the body. This typically results in a healthy, long lasting natural youthful appearance.
At American Aesthetic Medical Center, we incorporate the newest and most advanced techniques in order to deliver the beautiful, natural-looking results you desire, and reverse the time of aging… Results may last up to 5 years depending on the area treated.
At American Aesthetic Medical Center, we strongly believe that aesthetic medicine is a unique combination of medicine and art. Most prominent Artists throughout the years classified the ‘ideal’ beauty by the proportions and the shape of the face. These principles follow what is known as the ‘golden ratio’ of the face and the model feminine ‘oval’ shape or more defined, ‘angular’ masculine shape. With so many medical advancements in the field of Aesthetic Medicine, we are able to achieve the beauty ideals with minimal recovery time.
– Botox injections are ideal, proven and very simple way to relax and soften the muscles. When administered along the jawline, we are able to slim the face and create softer, more youthful contours. The procedure is done in office, with minimal discomfort and within a very short time. There is practically no recovery time which means the patients may resume their normal daily activities immediately. The -results are typically seen within 7-14 days and may last up to 6 months.
– Dermal fillers are aesthetic bio-compatible and bio-degradable injections that restore lost volume of the face and help achieve an ideal ‘oval’ shape of the face. They are done as in-office procedure and depending on the type of filler administered, may last up to one year.
– Fat Dissolving injections also known as ‘injection lipolysis” are another way of defining jawline by dissolving unwanted fat under the jaw and chin area ‘double chin’. Fat dissolving injections induce adipo-cytolysis, or destruction of the fat cells when injected to the area of fat. The results from these injections are permanent, as fat cells once destroyed cannot regenerate. Patients usually needs 3 to 4 sessions depending on the area treated.
– Liposuction is a surgical procedure used to restore the attractive more defined jawline and neck. When fatty tissue accumulates below the jaw, the neck skin begins to look swollen in a way that deflects from the appearance of natural beauty. Neck liposuction is used to remove the unwanted fat deposits from the neck and jawline thus redefining the shape of the face. It is a 30 minutes procedure, normally done under local anaesthesia. Results are usually long lasting with a balanced healthy diet.
– Buccal fat removal, also called cheek reduction, slims the face by removing excess buccal fat. Buccal fat are pads of fat just below the cheekbone that add volume to the face. Too much buccal fat results in “chubby” or “chipmunk” cheeks. The results of Buccal fat removal procedure are a subtle reduction of facial volume; revealing the natural contours of the cheekbones and facial profile.
– Radio Frequency slimming and skin tightening treatments use targeted RF energy at different frequencies and depths of the dermis to not only deflate the fat cells thus achieving a ‘non-surgical lipolysis’; they also work to tighten the skin by contracting the elastin fibres which ultimately result in a more refined, defined, and recontoured appearance. Results may be seen in as little as ‘single’ session. There is no recovery time associated with RF treatments which is why they are often referred to as ‘lunch-hour face lift’ procedure. Depending on the age, area treated, severity of skin laxity or depth of fat deposits, one may require 4-8 sessions to achieve optimal results.