What is Rhinoplasty?
A Rhinoplasty (or ‘nose job’) is an operation to change the appearance of your nose. Sometimes a rhinoplasty is performed to improve how you breathe through your nose. It involves operating on the bones and cartilage that give your nose its shape and structure.
Facts you may know
- Increase or decrease the size of the nose.
- Give the nostrils a new shape.
- Reduce the nasal tip.
- Reduce the bridge.
- Enhance the balance and harmony between other facial features.
- Have a positive effect on your overall facial aesthetic.
- Correct problems associated with a deviated septum.
- Improve breathing.
Before & After
Would recommend to everyoneUnlike many doctors I have had in the past, Dr. Hamid Karimi seemed to take my well-being as number one priority and that made me feel confident and safe.
Dr. Hamid with his magic touchI interviewed, researched and met with other top surgeons in Manhattan, but no one met my high expectations until I met Dr. Hamid karimi.
- Your nose is too small or too large in comparison with other facial features.
- You have humps and depressions on your nose bridge.
- Your nose is wide.
- Your nose tip is droopy, protruding, bulbous or enlarged.
- You have a crooked nose.
- Your nose is asymmetrical.
- A more attractive nasal shape.
- A nose that is more proportionate to other facial features.