What is Teeth Whitening in Dubai?
Who wouldn’t want a smile that blinds? The truth is we all love white teeth that is why we are always clamoring for the latest toothpaste that screams teeth whitening treatment for kids, men & women in Dubai. After all, the first impression is sometimes the only impression, and pearly white teeth can create a big and unforgettable impression, not to mention a confidence boost.
At American Aesthetic Medical Center, we provide professional teeth whitening in Dubai, which is done by experienced cosmetic specialists and dentists in Dubai, who understand what the Hollywood smile is all about and its importance to you.
Candidacy for Teeth Whitening
Before going to the procedure, you need to know if you are a good candidate or not. You will get the best results if you are according to the criterion of candidacy. Our doctor will assist you in this regard. Hence, you are a good candidate if;
- Your teeth are healthy.
- Your gums are healthy and you haven’t get filling or teeth restoration treatment before.
- Your teeth reflecting yellowish color.
- Your overall health is good.
- You are aware of the realistic expectations of the procedure.
Goals of Teeth Whitening
When you want to get the treatment then obviously you have some specific goals in your mind. If you have the following goals, then this procedure is perfect for you. If you want;
- To brighten your smile.
- To boost your confidence.
- To enhance the overall personality.
- To reduce the look of wrinkles.
- To make your personality and overall appearance more attractive than before.
- To doesn’t provide any harm to your teeth.
- To get a positive outlook on your life.
- Follow the diet plan that is provided to you by your surgeon.
- Intake the prescribed medicines on time.
- Done with the x-rays or other tests if provided.
- Keep an ice pack on the home.
- Wear loose clothes on the day of surgery.
Teeth Whitening Procedure
After the consultation, the dentist will start by cleaning your teeth of any residue on them. Then the process of whitening starts. This technique is simpler than orthodontic treatment. If you are using laser teeth whitening, the process will be over in less than 30 minutes.
If you are using Zoom teeth whitening, the procedure is more intense. After the cleaning, your gums will be protected with a barrier and the zoom gel applied to the teeth. It is then activated with a special light produced by a zoom lamp. After the desired whiteness is achieved, the protective barrier is then removed, and the result is super white teeth. This procedure can take up to one hour to accomplish the desired results.
At the end of the day, regardless of why you need your teeth whitened, you will walk out of American Aesthetic Medical Center an hour or less lately with a beautiful and bright smile, depending on the type of teeth whitening procedure used.
- Use ice packs in case of bruising or bleeding.
- You may feel a little pain due to the procedure, hence it depends on the severity of the procedure. So, intake the prescribed medicines regularly.
- Intake the prescribed diet.
- Take rest as discussed with your surgeon.
If you follow the preoperative and postoperative instructions carefully, then the recovery time period will be less as compared to the actual time. Furthermore, you may ask it in the initial session with your surgeon.
The results are outstanding and all of the patients, who have got their teeth whitening treatment from our clinic, are very happy with the results. According to an estimate, the results last for 4 or more months. Hence, the results also depend on the overall diet and dental health.