What we can do to Tighten up Loose Skin?
These are the thing that you should put in your daily diet:
- Protein-rich foods such as cottage cheese, milk, beans, seeds, nuts, legumes, and fish all contain collagen and elastin forming components
- The oil that helps with maintaining healthy skin.
- Vitamin C helps trigger collagen production.
- Exfoliating and moisturizing.
How I can restore my Skin elasticity?
- Try supplements. A lot of the damage caused to elastin comes from free radicals, use an antioxidant supplement
- Wear your tea.
- Use some argan oil.
- Eat more yogurt or homemade yogurt mask. Exercise your muscles.
What is the best home therapy for skin tightening in my face?
- The vitamin C in lemon boosts collagen production and helps restore elasticity to your skin.
- Lemon has astringent properties that work as a wrinkle-reducing and skin-tightening remedy.
- Apply lemon fresh juice on your face and neck.
Tightening loose skin on face:
- Do “The Lion Face” pose for at least one minute? This exercise tightens and tones all the muscles in your face to help you look younger.
- Exercise your forehead.
- Tighten loose, sagging cheeks using your fingers.
- Tighten eyebrows and deep eye hollows.
What creams can help me with this?
- Vitamin C. Another potent antioxidant, vitamin C may help protect skin from sun damage. …
- Hydroxy acids.
- Coenzyme Q10.
- Tea extracts.
- Grape seed extract.
Dr. Hamid Karimi
Professor of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery (ASAPS)
Member of American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
Member of American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS)
Member of International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ISAPS)